Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Calendar

7/1/2017
Hersheypark event

Any ChicagoLand Coaster enthusiast(s) attending HoliWood Nights?
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/25/2017 at 10:55:09 PM GMT
Any ChicagoLand Coaster enthusiast(s) attending HoliWood Nights?

Are any ChicagoLand coaster enthusiasts attending HoliWood Nights and looking for another coaster buddy to share the ride back and forth with and help offset gas and or hotel costs?

I was planning on attending but unfortunately had an issue come up with my truck that needs repair... and from a scheduling perspective I likely will have to delay my first visit to HW... I know this event is every year but was getting really excited to attend. I thought I would explore the option and see if any anyone in the area is attending and open to having a fellow local enthusiast ride there and back with them and share in the costs.

Notes about myself: I am mild reserved 37 male and have been an enthusiast for 5+ years now. I am NOT crazy, shower daily and like good conversation and hanging out with cool people with similar interests. I personally was planning on riding up early 5am to get there at open and enjoy fri/sat at HW and possibly do sun at Kentucky Kingdom...  and maybe throw in Beech Bend for the credits... Well that was my plan :) until the ball joints on my truck  took priority.

In any event I am totally cool in sharing all costs involved and would adhere to the hosts schedule and wishes. 

If you have any interest whatsoever PM me and we can talk in more detail and and determine if it is a good idea and if we both have a shared comfort level. Can provide email/phone in PM.

thanks!

Regards,

-Dan

Last edited Thursday, May 25, 2017