Calendar

7/1/2017
Hersheypark event

General questions about events
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Rougarou media day 2 B. Mondry Ok it's media day at cedar point are all ace members allowed to attend the event?
by C. Vance
Friday, May 8, 2015
Cedar point media day 0 B. Mondry Hi does anyone know if CP is having a media day for Rougarou? If so will it be open to club members? Thanks Bob
by B. Mondry
Friday, March 27, 2015
ACE UK 2015 Flier/Reg. Date 1 S. Abidari The trip flier will be available very shortly, certainly in the next two weeks, as registration and deposit will be due in early March. Space on the trip will be limited (~180-200), so be sure to get your registration and deposit in sooner than later once the flier and online registration is available if you want to be sure and secure a spot on the trip.Hope to get to meet you on the trip.- Jerry
by J. Willard
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Meet & Greet Time? 3 K. Johnson Hey Kenneth! Welcome to ACE!I live in the SE ACE region and will be at the Dollywood event in November. It's my favorite event and I wouldn't miss it. I will try and make sure to introduce myself when I see you. You never know what the weather will be like, so I suggest dressing in layers. Make sure you bring a warm hat for your ears and gloves!!! Can't wait!!!Kitty Wintemute
by K. Wintemute
Monday, September 15, 2014
Goliath construction tour 1 B. Mondry Bob, The tour is being held on February 8th. Because of the response and the limited number of spots, we will be doing a lottery to pick those who attend. You can still sign up for a chance through Friday at the following link. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ace-goliath-construction-tour-registration-10349937943 Thanks, Scott Heck ACE WGLR rep
by S. Heck
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Event registration costs 5 J. Westland Bob, the answer is yes, but you will need to arrange that with the ACE Registration Director Steve Smith. His email is ssmith@ACEonline.org. Thanks. Paul
by P. Blick
Monday, January 13, 2014
WHERE TO MEET 1 G. Miller Gary, most ALL ACE events (regional and national) hold event registrations at the main gate/entrance of the host park.  Unless otherwise noted, I would suggest this as a rule of thumb for you.  Hope this information helps.Paul Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Michigans Adventure event 1 B. Mondry As this is a regional event, the Michigan Regional Rep Team is most likely still working out the event details with the park.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Online reg. fo summer conf. 1 S. Kramer Stewart,We hope to have the online registration up and going within the next week or so for the 2013 ACE Summer Conference. Thanks for your patience.PaulPaul D. Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Summer Conference travel tips 0 B. Peters Our events folks recently posted an important announcement on our site regarding the need for a passport to travel to and from Canada.  The announcement had a link to the U.S. State Department's site for more information.  I have received a couple of emails from members with some more good suggestions for travelling to Canada.  I thought I would share them here. Feel free to share your suggestions as well! Here is a summary of the tips that I received by email: Make sure you read the entire page on U.S. State Department's site, not just the passport requirements. Contact your health insurance provider before departure to see if you will be covered in Canada. Also, if you plan to drive in Canada, contact your auto insurance agent to see if you will be covered in Canada and whether you will need a special insurance card for Canada. If one parent is travelling with children, have a notarized letter from the other parent giving you permission for the trip. Brian PetersACE Information Services Director  
by B. Peters
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Cedar Point Media Day May 9th 1 M. Hunter Marney - Sorry, I am not.  I'm flying in from Texas.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Monday, April 22, 2013
Spring Con. 4 B. Mondry The regional event at Cedar Point is called North Coast Con and will be held on July 12th - 13th. Scott Short, the regional rep for that region, has been posting updates about the event to the region's blog. Go to the regional group's home page at https://ace.site-ym.com/members/group.asp?id=88391 to access the blog.  You will need to join that group if you have not already joined it.The Western Pennsylvania region will be hosting our annual KennyKon at Kennywood the next day on July 14th.  Make it a long weekend and go to both events!Brian PetersACE Information Services Director 
by B. Peters
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Silver Dollar City 4 J. Hammond Jason,Just to let you know, Silver Dollar City just announced a park event that will be held the weekend of May 4 & 5, 2013. Stay tuned to the ACE website for more information and the event flier to be posted soon. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at pblick@ACEonline.org. Hope to see you at an ACE event soon!Paul Paul Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
lone star coastercon 10 B. Mondry See you there!  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Rollercoasters, Eh- Canadas Wonderland 1 S. Macumber Susan - The vast majority of Regional ACE events do not have hotel room blocks.  I know the Regional Rep Team tried to get a discounted room block, but it looks like they were not successful as I have not seen any updates on this.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Cedar Point 11 B. Mondry Scott thanks for the info. I have one day left on my 2 day ride/slide tickets from this summer,could I use these for this event?
by B. Mondry
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
ACE Germany Trip 2013 5 T. Faircloth I have set up a special group for information about the trip.  If you have not already done so, please join the group.  The group has its own forum, blog, and photo gallery.  The trip organizers have already posted a preliminary schedule in the group's forum.Brian PetersACE Information Services Director
by B. Peters
Saturday, July 7, 2012
ACE Con Dollywood/Carowinds 27 T. Ansley Wynn,There are limited banquet tickets available for Convention attendees Sunday during Con Registration.  Please visit the Late Registration table and talk to Dave Bird.  Hope this helps.Thanks.Paul Paul Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Coastin' By The Ocean - corrected info 3 B. Harris Good to know Jason!  :-)
by D. Lipnicky
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Event history 4 B. Mondry Jason - Thanks for the additional information.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Wednesday, May 30, 2012