Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Calendar
eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
BGW new coaster? 5 A. OMalley Well looking back, you may be right with a falcon’s fury clone. I forgot about the 90 degree invert it does before it drops you. It’s the kind of element (that little extra something like all their rides have, think Verbolten with that indoor track drop) that I could see them doing. I’m hoping it’s a giga or any coaster really, cause after my recent visit I plan to make a yearly trek out to that beautiful park.
by A. OMalley
Monday, October 16, 2017
Japan Trip 0 C. Ozark I would like to find someone who is interested in sharing a room with me for the Japan trip next September. This will help with the costs of the trip. 
by C. Ozark
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Kings Island giga speculation 3 M. Kordesh But KD has. Giga, and a coaster very similar to a hyper in Dominator. KI is wood heavy, but an excellent diversity. Plus; KI is a $$$$ park for CF, attendance is a whisker shy of CP.
by A. OMalley
Monday, October 2, 2017
Steel Vengeance (RMC Mean Streak) 2 M. Malchiodi Quote:Originally posted by M. Malchiodi:Hello everyone! I will be going to some of the Cedar Fair parks in 2018. The first one I will be going to is Cedar Point, I have been going since 2014, but I took 2017 off for SteeVengeance. Also, I may go to Downey Park and Kings Dominion cause I was under 54" inches and that meant now Talon and Hydra. I could not even ride Intimidater 305 :( but that is ok. I hope it's gonna be good. I went during the 2016 season, and it was insane. I went on a random Wednesday after school started and the lines were still long (bad luck hopefully) Anyways, I'm going for the 2018 season aswell. I was going to go to a bunch of small parks around my area (Indiana Beach and Holiday World) but instead decided for CP with fast lanes so I can get the last few credits I need and so, of course, steel vengeance. I also only rode MF and Maverick once, so I will get to get tons of rides on those. So excited!
by M. Kordesh
Sunday, October 1, 2017
KI Dino's going bye bye 2 A. OMalley But the upkeep on woodies is crazy compared to steel. Especially with the composite wheels they use now, not wearing out like the early steel coasters did. The Coney mall plot, is that the space behind the ET? In front of BLSC? That's be a great scenic place for Antique cars. But I see they're putting in a Skywarp, wondering where that'll go.
by A. OMalley
Friday, September 29, 2017
Coaster Credits 3 A. OMalley I keep a list of my favorite rides. Sadly don't have many. 35 I think
by M. Kordesh
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Son Of Beast 3 M. Malchiodi Yeah; I'll be there a couple times in 2018 (Lord willing); my home park is SFGA, so it's only a 4 hour trek to CP (plus they're an hour ahead, so it's five hours total...but only "three" for the return trip)... Gonna have to check out Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion too; had an opportunity to go there over Labor Day, saw the moorings. I've also checked out the digital rendering, actually more excited for Twisted Timers than Steel Vengeance. Hopefully I can squeeze the international trip in too. Would love to ride Tyron, and some of the other Japanese coasters look amazing.
by A. OMalley
Friday, September 22, 2017
Cedar Point 3 B. Dillingham Believe me as much as I wish- I am not, CP is absolutely incredible no doubt about it
by A. Shafer
Monday, September 4, 2017
2017 Plans 2 M. Malchiodi I just went to Busch gardens Wilingspurg which is my home park, it gotten me started into loving themMy sisters went with me which was super duper interesting- it wasn't their first time going to amusent park, however it was their first time going with meGoing hopefully to CP in the fall, its every enthusiast dream, my dream, so many wonderful rides and diversity ! Wow, i am so proud of the park and what they are doing with mean streak, steel vegence looks insane! I wanted it too happen for the longest time, been begging for it,
by
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Summer conference 0 C. Ozark I am will to take on a few riders to Adventureland, Arnold's Park, Valley Fair. and Mall of America. Need more details, please contact me.
by C. Ozark
Friday, July 21, 2017
Ride Partner - Worlds of Fun 0 C. Tevebaugh Will be at Worlds of Fun July 17-19. I am just putting this message out there for anyone who lives or will be in the area on those days to ride some rollercoasters with me so I can have more fun than I already will!
by C. Tevebaugh
Monday, July 3, 2017
Any ChicagoLand Coaster enthusiast(s) attending HoliWood Nights? 0 D. Brodin Are any ChicagoLand coaster enthusiasts attending HoliWood Nights and looking for another coaster buddy to share the ride back and forth with and help offset gas and or hotel costs? I was planning on attending but unfortunately had an issue come up with my truck that needs repair... and from a scheduling perspective I likely will have to delay my first visit to HW... I know this event is every year but was getting really excited to attend. I thought I would explore the option and see if any anyone in the area is attending and open to having a fellow local enthusiast ride there and back with them and share in the costs. Notes about myself: I am mild reserved 37 male and have been an enthusiast for 5+ years now. I am NOT crazy, shower daily and like good conversation and hanging out with cool people with similar interests. I personally was planning on riding up early 5am to get there at open and enjoy fri/sat at HW and possibly do sun at Kentucky Kingdom...  and maybe throw in Beech Bend for the credits... Well that was my plan :) until the ball joints on my truck  took priority. In any event I am totally cool in sharing all costs involved and would adhere to the hosts schedule and wishes.    If you have any interest whatsoever PM me and we can talk in more detail and and determine if it is a good idea and if we both have a shared comfort level. Can provide email/phone in PM. thanks! Regards, -Dan
by D. Brodin
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Ride to Parks from La Quinta Hotel June 18 to 22 3 J. Miller-Kay I know that I can help out with costs for whoever can give me a ride. The best way to contact me is by email. That address is hippyman@pacbell.net
by T. Fox
Thursday, May 11, 2017
coastermania - sharing a hotel room 0 T. Breining Hey guys, I just recently joined ACE (since I'm staying here in the US for an internship) and coastermania will be the first event I attend. I thought about staying in Cedar Point's express hotel, and since every room has 2 large beds why not ask if someone would want to share a room there to save some money. I saw that there's not really a lot of activity in this forum, but maybe someone who also plans on staying for coastermania notices this. I'm 24 years old, male, and I plan on staying the night before coastermania and after the event, so that'd be 2 nights. Regards Tim
by T. Breining
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Room and Ride Share Schlitterbahn June 16 to 17 0 H. Halfmann Going CoasterCon Schlitterbahn Add On June 16/17 and look for an Roommate because an aditional Person only pays 9,50 $ more. Anyone staying Landa RV & Campground that would allow me to pay 10 $ to pitch my small tent on his Site? (Landa HP says that is possible) Otherwise I look to stay in New Braunfels or Motel 6 Seguin. Seguin: We can share UBER (cost is 9,27 one way if shared with 2 and even less if 3-5 go together, what makes staying in Seguin much cheaper as in New Braunfels where Hotel cost is twice!) Or we can share Airbnb - just 18,50 $ per Person INCLUDING HOT BREAKFAST if you are able to book "Jenny's Coffee Corner"! Also look for someone that allows me to sleep in his Hotel Room in San Antonio. (I also have an Thermarest so I not need implzit an bed) Please E-Mail me at Struffel@me.com I see that not so many Rooms are left. So please contact me TODAY! Even you not like to share Room may you could share Ride? In case you also not have Car I know the cheapest combination of Bus and UBER to go between the 4 Locations in San Antonio, Seguin and New Braunfels and San Antonio Greyhound Station as I made a lot Research. Just E-Mail me and we save both! Thanks!
by H. Halfmann
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Mystic Timbers Media Day at Kings Island 0 D. Lohiser ANYONE IS PLANNING ON GOING TO MYSTIC TIMBERS MEDIA DAY AT KINGS ISLAND THU APR13 I KNOW IS NOT REALLY A COASTER EVENT BUT A MEDIA DAY EVENT WELL I NEED YOUR HELP SERIOUSLY ANYONE ON WED NITE APR12 WHO COMING FROM I-90 EAST GOING THRU CLEVELAND/MENTOR AREA  AHEADING TO I-271/I-71 SOUTH TO CINCINNATI PLUS SPENDING THE NIGHT BEFORE MEDIA DAY AT EITHER SUPER 8 OR COMFORT SUITES & THOSE WHO FROM NORTHERN OH I SERIOUSLY NEED A RIDE TO MEDIA DAY, TO THE HOTEL & TAKE ME AFTER MEDIA DAY I'LL PAY FOR GAS & FOOD AS POSSIBLE HOWEVER I CAN AFFORD A ROOM ON MY OWN EXPENSE IF ANYONE INTERSETED PLEASE COMMENT ON MY ACE PROFILE OR CALL ME AT 440-251-1742 OR E-MAIL ME AT douglohiser@att.net OR I'M ON FACEBOOK  www.facebook.com/doug.lohiser I LIKE TO GO RIDE MYSTIC TIMBERS!!        
by D. Lohiser
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Preservation Conference 0 D. Lohiser I'M PLANNING TO GO TO THE ACE PRESEVATION CONF IN MAY THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO GO THESE 3 PARKS BECAUSE I NEVER BEEN TO ANY BEFORE & THIS  GOING A ADVENTURE FOR ME BUT HOWEVER I'M TRYING TO KEEPING A BUDGET OF MY EXPENSES MY MOTHER CAN'T DO IT  I DON'T LIKE FLYING ITS TOO EXPENSE IT IF ANYBODY OUT THERE THATS KNOWS ME THAT ARE GOING TO THE CONFERENCE I REALLY NEED A RIDE & A PLACE TO STAY FOR DAYS  IF ANYBODY IS STAYING HAMPTON INN FOR IN FIRST PORTION & HOILDAY INN EXPRESS OR HILTON GARDEN INN FOR THE OTHER I'LL PAY THE COST OF THE COST FOR GAS FOOD & LODGING I DON'T MIND SHARING A ROOM WITH SOMEBODY UNLESS IS MALE WHO DON'T SMOKE & ETC IS FINE BECAUSE I'M ON FIXED INCOME IF ANYBODY INTERESTED  YOU CAN E-MAIL douglohiser@att.net or call me at 440-251-1742 or find me on Facebook I REALLY TO DO COASTERING...
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
ACE WesternPA COASTERBASH 0 D. Lohiser ATTENTION I'M PLANNING TO GO COASTERBASH IN PITTSBURGH ON MAR4 ANYONE WHO ATTENDING THE EVENT PLUS ANYONE LIVING EITHER NORTHERN OH  CENTRAL OH OR OUT WEST GOING TO PITTSBURGH THAT DAY I NEED A RIDE TO EVENT & TO HOTEL EITHER ITS SPRING HILL SUITES .COMFORT OR HAMPTON I'LL PAY FOR GAS & FOOD ANYONE IS VERY INTERESTED COMMENT ME ON FACEBOOK E-MAIL douglohiser@att.net or CALL ME AT440-251-1742 PLEASE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME BUT PLEASE SPEAK NOW ASAP!!   THANK YOU Doug Lohiser  
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
WINTER EVENTS 0 D. Lohiser IF ANYONE WHO OUT THERE IS GOING TO ANY FOLLOWING EVENTS OHIO ACE HOLIDAY PARTY NO COASTER CON EASTCOASTER WESTERN PA ACE COASTERBASH   PLUS SMOKY MOUNTAIN COASTERFEST I'M INTERESTED IN GOING TO ANY THESE EVENTS & LOOKING FOR A RIDE& A HOTEL TO STAY IF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 440-251-1742 THOSE ON FACEBOOK TYPE DOUG LOHISER OR E-MAIL AT douglohiser@att.net  FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE I WANT TO GO THESE EVENTS --Doug
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
PHOENIX PHALL PHUNFEST 0 D. Lohiser HELLO THERE ANYONE OUT THERE IN OHIO OR OUT WEST GOING THRU CLEVELAND AREA HEADING TO KNOEBELS  & GOING TO PPP  I NEED YOUR HELP REALLY BAD I'LL PLANNING ON GOING TO PPP AT KNOEBELS & I NEED A RIDE TO THE EVENT PLUS A RIDE TO THE HOTEL OF MY CHOOSING TO STAY & A COASTER BUDDY IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED OF THIS MATTER HELPING ME FOR SURE  PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT douglohiser@att.net chat with me on Facebook look up Doug Lohiser or call me 440-251-1742 PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP TO DISCUSS ANYTHING & I PAY FOR GFL THANK YOU----------DOUG
by D. Lohiser
Wednesday, September 7, 2016