Community Search
Calendar

7/1/2017
Hersheypark event

General questions about ACE logo merchandise
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Merchandise Suggestions 12 S. Smilek Stacey,When I wear my ACE jacket, which the very old style satin jackets with the very large ACE logo embroidered on the back, I have a lot of ACErs ask how they can get one. Is there a snowball's chance they could be offered again? I know I would order a new one in a heartbeat. I also know of about 5 other people who would like to purchase a new one. Thanks for all you do for us, Suzie Peace
by T. Fox
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Shipping Costs 3 M. Barnett Hi again, I've been in talks with the vendor who runs the webstore and we are looking into FedEx smart post as a viable option to decrease shipping costs for the webstore. I have to do a little more research, but initially it looks like this will work.  I will let you know as soon as a determination has been made. Stacey
by S. Smilek
Saturday, October 19, 2013
New Jackets 7 B. Mondry Ok guys thanks. If anyone else would be interested in a jacket like this I could give them the sites I found the patches at. Thanks again Bob M  
by B. Mondry
Sunday, March 24, 2013
luggage tags 8 B. Mondry Thank you, Jeffrey.  I will keep that in mind when I place an order.
by S. Smilek
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Alternative ACE logos 0 S. Smilek Hi. This is Stacey Smilek, ACE Merchandise Director.  I know that we have some very creative people in ACE.  If you are one of those people, I am always looking for new creative alternative logos designs to incorporate in the ACE merchandise.  Please feel free to contact me if you have a concept you think would be appealing for our merchandise.
by S. Smilek
Sunday, June 17, 2012