Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Calendar
New coasters under construction
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Watching POV's Before Actually Riding 1 A. Myers Well I only want so see pov's of coasters before I ride them that are outside coasters like Fury 325 or Millennium Force. However, I want to be surprised before I ride a indoor coaster or an indoor element such as Mystic Timbers or Verbolten.
by T. Thornton
Monday, January 9, 2017
RUMOR 2017 RMC COASTERS? 0 C. Eichorn   I DID HEAR FROM THE BOSS FROM SIX FLAG OVER ST LOUIS MAYBE WILL GET NEW IRON BY RMC FOR 2017 SEASON?
by C. Eichorn
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Banshee! New at Kings island in 2014 1 K. Kruthoffer Woohoo! The coaster will debut in just a little over a month!
by D. Lipnicky
Friday, March 7, 2014
GateKeeper!!!! 4 S. Sheronovich Elizabeth,  Sorry for the delayed reply, but I was already at Hotel Breakers, which did not have Internet service in the rooms.Although you have already experienced the GateKeeper media day, I can two things:  1. Every media day is different.  2. This one was - by far - the most extravagant media day if the dozen or so I have attended.I hope this helps.-- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
FunSpot, White Lightning, Freedom Flyer Construction 1 J. Wiencek Thanks for posting and sharing the information.
by J. Willard
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Full Throttle 2 B. Mondry I do not know the construction schedule, so take these comments with a grain of salt, but often times with new construction they do not open until closer to the end of May/Memorial Day.  I do not know if this is the case with Full Throttle. I would guess there will be a spring event at Six Flags Magic Mountain as there usual is, whether organized by the local regional rep team, park, or various coaster groups together.  The question of whether Full Throttle would be included may be what they call in sports a "game-time decison".  In other words, they probably won't know until it's much closer to completion.  Everything I have seen has only shown the opening as "2013".
by J. Willard
Wednesday, November 28, 2012