Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Calendar
Favorite park memories
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Double Rollback 7 G. Horwath My girlfriend and I went to CoasterMania at CP a little over a month ago. We were in line for ERT for TTD around 12:30am. Got on and waited to be launched. Keep in mind that everyone on the ride was also there for CoasterMania and we all wanted a rollback. We get launched and I noticed we weren't going as fast as "normal" (I've been on TTD a good 30 times). Next thing I know, we were rolling back down the tower. Everyone was cheering! It was an indescribable feeling. They slowly pull our train back to the launching spot, not back into the station. We waited there for several minutes before, all of a sudden, the Christmas tree comes on and they launch us without warning. A lot of us were in mid-sentence; it was unexpected. We made it over that time. It. Was. Amazing. There were A LOT of rollbacks that day. TTD was having a crabby day. LOL :)
by K. Hess
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Amusement Park Art. 4 R. Lindsay Robert,I wish I could help you on this one, but while I appreciate art, i am no expert.  I cannot give any advice better than what Jerry suggested.Sorry,-- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Fav memory 1 C. Knight Sounds like you have some great stories to tell!  -- David L.C. Knight said:Wow, well, after spending almost 15 years working in the amusement industry........ I have a lot!!Getting vallied trains out is always fun!! I'd say being the first to valley Riddlers Revenge, and, luckily, having a crane onsite, to get it craned onto the back road piece by piece, and getting the ride opened back up by 3pm........ With only two trains, of course..... It was worth the O.T., plus I felt a bit guilty.There were a few others...... Like Viper, and Rusher were always fun. Doing the testing of U.O's Revenge of the Mummy...... LONG hours, but man, we worked great as a team!!!Good times for sure. I miss them a lot!!!
by D. Lipnicky
Tuesday, August 21, 2012