Community Search
Calendar
Ride to Parks from La Quinta Hotel June 18 to 22
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

4/5/2017 at 7:19:58 PM GMT
Ride to Parks from La Quinta Hotel June 18 to 22
Hi Everybody.  I'm Jeremy from Toronto, Canada.  I will be coming to San Antonio, Texas,  for Coaster Con and I really am looking forward to it.  I do not drive so I will need rides to and from the convention hotel (La Quinta) on June 18 to 22 and to Kemah, Texas on June 23.  I am willing to help pay for the gas. I would like to stay after hours and enjoy the extra ride time when it is offered and hope to find someone who wants to do the same.   Anyone willing to help me out please contact me at jmillerkay@yahoo.ca    Thanks very much. 

4/6/2017 at 4:39:14 PM GMT
I also hope to go to Galveston for the "add on" parks (Kemah Boardwalk & Schlitterbahn) and would like a ride with someone who is going there. Once again, I am quite willing to pay toward the gas cost.

5/5/2017 at 9:19:21 AM GMT
I am visually impaired, so I don't drive. I am attending Coaster Con., and I'm staying at the La Quinta. If someone can give me a ride to the parks, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm also putting that same request in for two other people who are also visually impaired, and staying at the same hotel. They don't have a computer. Anne and Eugene Robinson are together. I'm on my own. If someone could take them, and someone else takes me, that works. If someone can take all three of us, that works, too. Much appreciated to whoever can help us out, thank you.

Rails to Rails, Take the train to the coasters

5/11/2017 at 8:31:08 AM GMT
I know that I can help out with costs for whoever can give me a ride. The best way to contact me is by email. That address is hippyman@pacbell.net

Rails to Rails, Take the train to the coasters