Calendar
Son Of Beast
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

7/27/2017 at 6:52:44 PM GMT
Son Of Beast
https://youtu.be/9AU1TdhP6e0

This coaster looked so awesome! I wish it was still here! (Although that would mean No Banshee) Credit~Theme Park Review LOOOP-EE-LOOOP!

7/31/2017 at 1:56:40 AM GMT
It was a novelty ride; with 2 configurations; but a rough/choppy ride. The loop was a neat trick, but the ride experience was rough to say the least. (This coming from a FANATIC of The Beast). But it definitely inspired others to think outside the box; so we now have great rides from GG and GCI and RMC.

8/30/2017 at 12:24:06 PM GMT
True, have you seen Steel Vengeance!? I'm going to Cedar Point in 2018

9/22/2017 at 7:19:34 PM GMT
Yeah; I'll be there a couple times in 2018 (Lord willing); my home park is SFGA, so it's only a 4 hour trek to CP (plus they're an hour ahead, so it's five hours total...but only "three" for the return trip)... Gonna have to check out Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion too; had an opportunity to go there over Labor Day, saw the moorings. I've also checked out the digital rendering, actually more excited for Twisted Timers than Steel Vengeance. Hopefully I can squeeze the international trip in too. Would love to ride Tyron, and some of the other Japanese coasters look amazing.