Community Search
Calendar
2017 Plans
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

7/28/2017 at 11:52:15 PM GMT
2017 Plans

Sadly, im only going to 1 park (Maybe Six Flags Great Adventure) and that will be Disney world...

But 2018, oh you got another thing coming to ya!

7/30/2017 at 10:18:16 PM GMT
Im the opposite; '17 has been my "year of the coaster"; been to SFStLouis; SFGA; Kentucky Kingdom; Dollywood; Cedar Point; Kings Island. Planning a mid August trip; Thursday Dollywood, overnight in Pigeon Forge; drive to Williamsburg for Busch Gardens Friday; overnight, then drive to Kings Dominion on Saturday; overnight in Doswell and drive home Sunday. Feasible? Any parks warrant more than 1 day? (Note ive already been to Dollywood and plan to return in the fall)

8/30/2017 at 4:13:05 AM GMT
I just went to Busch gardens Wilingspurg which is my home park, it gotten me started into loving them
My sisters went with me which was super duper interesting- it wasn't their first time going to amusent park, however it was their first time going with me
Going hopefully to CP in the fall, its every enthusiast dream, my dream, so many wonderful rides and diversity ! Wow, i am so proud of the park and what they are doing with mean streak, steel vegence looks insane! I wanted it too happen for the longest time, been begging for it,