Community Search
Calendar
Steel Vengeance (RMC Mean Streak)
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

8/30/2017 at 12:30:46 PM GMT
Steel Vengeance (RMC Mean Streak)
Hello everyone! I will be going to some of the Cedar Fair parks in 2018. The first one I will be going to is Cedar Point, I have been going since 2014, but I took 2017 off for Steel Vengeance. Also, I may go to Downey Park and Kings Dominion cause I was under 54" inches and that meant now Talon and Hydra. I could not even ride Intimidater 305 :( but that is ok. I hope it's gonna be good.

Attached Images:

8/30/2017 at 1:06:34 PM GMT
Ah, I wish I can say I am going to CP next year as it is literally my dream, I love that place but I can't say anything yet for sure

10/2/2017 at 1:04:41 AM GMT
Quote:
Originally posted by M. Malchiodi:
Hello everyone! I will be going to some of the Cedar Fair parks in 2018. The first one I will be going to is Cedar Point, I have been going since 2014, but I took 2017 off for SteeVengeance. Also, I may go to Downey Park and Kings Dominion cause I was under 54" inches and that meant now Talon and Hydra. I could not even ride Intimidater 305 :( but that is ok. I hope it's gonna be good.

I went during the 2016 season, and it was insane. I went on a random Wednesday after school started and the lines were still long (bad luck hopefully) Anyways, I'm going for the 2018 season aswell. I was going to go to a bunch of small parks around my area (Indiana Beach and Holiday World) but instead decided for CP with fast lanes so I can get the last few credits I need and so, of course, steel vengeance. I also only rode MF and Maverick once, so I will get to get tons of rides on those. So excited!

Last edited Wednesday, October 11, 2017