Community Search
Calendar
Japan Trip
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

10/10/2017 at 11:44:49 PM GMT
Japan Trip
I would like to find someone who is interested in sharing a room with me for the Japan trip next September. This will help with the costs of the trip. 

2/17/2018 at 6:28:34 PM GMT
I am looking for someone to split a room with for the Japan trip. Originally I thought I would shell out the extra money and not bother looking for a roommate, but then I realized how many t-shirts $1200 would buy.

2/20/2018 at 10:28:15 AM GMT
When registration starts let's talk. I'm a retired female school teacher. If that works for you it could work for me. At the present time I've been watching and "talking" on the forum on Facebook. I just started communicating with a lady who first stated she wasn't looking for a roommate but just wanted someone to pal around with from place to place. I don't know how that will turn out either. She may change her mind too about a roommate and would like to bunk together. I'm open to anything to save on costs.
Have a great day.....Hope to hear from you.

3/20/2018 at 1:11:22 AM GMT

Male, non smoker looking for a roommate for the Japan trip.

Last edited Monday, March 19, 2018
4/12/2018 at 3:02:22 PM GMT
My son Maverick Muir is looking for a roommate for the just the Japan trip. He is 18 years old (19 in October). He's working at Cedar Point this summer (he is from Santa Clarita California) and will be flying out from Cleveland, to Chicago, then to Japan. He and I were attended the Mexico City event last year. He's a great young man and is very knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks.

4/23/2018 at 11:04:23 PM GMT
Thank you for considering me as a roommate for you son. I do have a roommate for the Japan trip. I hope you find one.