Calendar
Coasting for Kids - June 10th, 2012
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/28/2012 at 5:06:08 AM GMT
Coasting for Kids - June 10th, 2012
http://youtu.be/RMGo9RQeL8Y

Hey guys. For those of you who might not be aware, this year will be the 4th annual Coasting for Kids event. This is a fund raising coaster event to raise money and awareness to the organization Give Kids the World. The event is being held at all 11 Cedar Fair Parks on Sunday June 10th, 2012. I invite all of you to participate as this is a very worth while cause.

Registration is a modest $25. On top of that you will need to raise a minimum of $75 to participate. Each park will have a different itinerary. So, check the site regularly as more details emerge. Some things common to each park will be admission for the day, the right to marathon on the scheduled coaster(s) and the opportunity to win prizes if your amongst the top fund raisers at your park. Please feel free to post questions here. I (and many others) will be happy to help you out in any way we can.

Attached Images:

3/28/2012 at 7:18:14 AM GMT
ACE will be sending out information & instructions for ACE's Coasting for Kids Team  very soon.  Stay tuned!  -- David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

3/28/2012 at 11:11:35 AM GMT
Dave: Will the info come via mail, email, aceonline, this forum, Facebook, Twitter, all of the above, etc.?

4/3/2012 at 5:31:09 AM GMT
RE:
W. Driscoll said:
Dave: Will the info come via mail, email, aceonline, this forum, Facebook, Twitter, all of the above, etc.?

We are still working on this, but we will first be posting a very brief "ACE/Coasting for Kids" poll on my.aceonline.org which to my understanding should generate an e-mail to all active ACE members with a link to the poll.  I also intend to post an message on Facebook alerting members to the my.aceonline.org poll.  

I am not 100% certain at this time, but I believe final instructions will probably be shared through a my.aceonline.org generated e-mail, a Facebook posting, Regional Rep Team emails, ACE News Now, and perhaps Twitter.

I hope this helps.

--David L. 

4/5/2012 at 3:10:53 AM GMT
I got about half a dozen duplicate auto-generated e-mails yesterday. :-)

4/5/2012 at 6:37:40 AM GMT
RE:
J. Hammond said:
I got about half a dozen duplicate auto-generated e-mails yesterday. :-)

The EC is still working out some of the features in the new my.aceonline.org as i got them too.

4/11/2012 at 9:07:16 PM GMT

Thank you, Dave. That does help. With access to all the venues you mentioned,  I'm sure not to miss the announcement.

Last edited Wednesday, April 11, 2012
4/12/2012 at 6:19:33 AM GMT
Jason - Information about how to register for ACE's "ACE for Kids" team will be posted and shared in the next few days.  -- David Lipnicky

4/19/2012 at 11:36:28 AM GMT
Everyone is doing a great job so far. All parks included, we're over $27,000 so far. We still have a ways to go to beat our total from last year. Keep up the good work everyone.