Indigo Films Events?
Thread Score:
>
>|
Thread Actions

4/8/2012 at 8:06:07 PM GMT
Indigo Films Events?

Hey ACE,

I noticed that several events have popped up on the calender: "Indigo Films" at various parks. Sounded like some sort of TV shoot, and I signed up for one of them. Just wondering if anyone has more information?

-Wynn

Last edited Sunday, April 8, 2012
4/9/2012 at 10:15:26 PM GMT

Looking at the list of things they've done in the past, I assume this is for a show.

http://www.indigofilms.com/

I assume it's one production crew traveling from park to park. Which made me question why the Kings Island and Holiday World shoots conflict on May 6th.

4/12/2012 at 6:17:23 AM GMT
RE:
J. Hammond said:

Looking at the list of things they've done in the past, I assume this is for a show.

http://www.indigofilms.com/

I assume it's one production crew traveling from park to park. Which made me question why the Kings Island and Holiday World shoots conflict on May 6th.

The schedules have been changing every few days.  Indigo Films is contacting me and Regional Rep Director Robert Ulrich each time there is a change and Robert is forwarding the changes to the respective Regional Rep Teams.  I hope this clarifies matters. -- David Lipnicky

4/13/2012 at 11:41:50 AM GMT
If we signed up before the email that was sent out last night, do we need to do it again? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here :)

4/14/2012 at 3:19:21 AM GMT

The only event that was completely cancelled was a date at Six Flags New England, all of the other dates are active.  If you RSVP'd and your email is in the membership information you should be getting an email from either the Regional Rep or the park a day or two prior to filming. 

This has been a learning process between the film production crew and us getting use to the My.ACEonline.org tools.

Robert

4/15/2012 at 5:16:20 AM GMT
It would be nice to know sooner than a day or 2 before in case we need to book a hotel. But, having dealt with the Bert the Conqueror crew on many occasions, I know how things can change from day to day.

4/16/2012 at 4:01:38 AM GMT
RE:
J. Hammond said:
It would be nice to know sooner than a day or 2 before in case we need to book a hotel. But, having dealt with the Bert the Conqueror crew on many occasions, I know how things can change from day to day.

Jason,

We certainly understand.

Some aspect of the schedule (dates, parks, rides, or the number ACEers needed) have changed repeatedly - often multiple times in a single week - sometimes multiple times in a single day.  (These changes could be due to the production company needs, park needs, weather considerations, or other factors or logistics, we do not know.  ACE is just trying to help they best we can - even when the situation may not be optimal.)

Despite ACE not being in control of any of this, Robert & I have made sure the latest information & updates have made it to the respective Regional Rep Teams in a timely fashion - usually within an hour or two, which is not bad since we both work regular jobs, have families, multiple other ACE responsibilities, etc.

I hope this clarifies the matters to some degree.

--David L.

4/16/2012 at 3:24:56 PM GMT
I completely understand David. I can't speak for everyone. but, I certainly appreciate all the hard work everyone has been doing. I was just voicing my frustrations, as I have had to deal with it before. Maybe, my mentioning it will prevent someone from making a non-refundable reservation and get stuck with it like I did. :-)

4/17/2012 at 4:37:13 AM GMT

Jason,

Very true and thank you for all your contributions to the various my.aceonline.org Forums.

--David L.

4/22/2012 at 3:26:07 PM GMT
Hi I was wondering do we get to stay in the park after the filming? the only reason I asked is because Im doing the shoot at kings island and I have a platnium pass but bought it for Cedar Point and I know you have to proccess it at the park you buy it at. I wont be at Cedar Point untill that shoot so was wondering if they let us stay in the park.