Community Search
Calendar
luggage tags
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

4/22/2012 at 8:33:01 PM GMT
luggage tags
 Hi has ACE ever concidered luggage tags for the general store?

4/25/2012 at 6:39:23 AM GMT

Bob, I do not know.  However, I will check with ACE's Merchandise Director.

5/1/2012 at 2:28:16 AM GMT
We got some real nice oneson the ACE Spain trip. I still use it.

5/1/2012 at 11:11:15 PM GMT
Stacey Smilek (ACE's Merchandise Director) just informed me that ACE did have luggage tags at one time and it is on Stacey's list of things to redo at some point in the future. -- David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

7/14/2012 at 4:35:57 PM GMT

I bought some of the luggage tags a few years back, and I found they are not very durable...  I had several break on me.  I'd rather pay more for a tougher tag.  I have currently switched to bright orange REI luggage tags, but if ACE introduced tougher luggage tags I'd buy at least half a dozen.

--Kevin

7/17/2012 at 8:35:19 PM GMT

Hi everyone,

I do have luggage tags on the list of things to redo.  One of the things I try to look for is durability.  I would hate to put ACE's name on something that isn't going to last.

9/23/2012 at 2:27:14 PM GMT
Flexible tags
One thing I would recommend is to make certain the luggage tags are flexible. I can't tell you how many Golden Ticket luggage tags I have gone through because they are rigid and tend to snap much too easily. Even when I use them on my roll-aboard I have occasionally had a flight attendant break the tag when they close overhead bin doors. We have some American Airlines luggage tags that are made of vinyl and and are very flexible — they have lasted a long time. Another one I have is one from Schlitterbahn that is basically an embroidered patch on one side with a vinyl sleeve on the back to hold a business card. That too is very flexible and has also lasted a long time.

9/26/2012 at 5:38:11 AM GMT
RE: Flexible tags
J. Seifert said:
One thing I would recommend is to make certain the luggage tags are flexible. I can't tell you how many Golden Ticket luggage tags I have gone through because they are rigid and tend to snap much too easily. Even when I use them on my roll-aboard I have occasionally had a flight attendant break the tag when they close overhead bin doors. We have some American Airlines luggage tags that are made of vinyl and and are very flexible — they have lasted a long time. Another one I have is one from Schlitterbahn that is basically an embroidered patch on one side with a vinyl sleeve on the back to hold a business card. That too is very flexible and has also lasted a long time.

Jeffrey, I agree 100%! -- David L.

10/13/2012 at 6:06:30 PM GMT

Thank you, Jeffrey.  I will keep that in mind when I place an order.