Community Search
Calendar
Spring Con.
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/21/2012 at 2:26:28 AM GMT
Spring Con.
 Just returned from the Spring Con with my daughter and we could not be more impressed with ACE and its members. To the executive committee THANKS for the countless hours of work that went into this event,it really showed.  As  newer members to ACE the club lives up to its PREMIER coaster club status. This shows in the respect that the parks have for our club. All we can say is Thanks to EVERYONE involved Bob and Clare Mondry

Last edited Monday, May 21, 2012
5/22/2012 at 7:30:48 PM GMT

I was at Spring Con as well and had a wonderful time as well.  I am also really glad to hear that your experience was so positive and I hope you made a lot of new friends.  I have loved roller coasters and amusement parks most of my life, but to me it is the people of ACE that turn this hobby into an addiction.  I hope to meet you at future events.

Welcome to our family.

5/30/2012 at 5:00:35 AM GMT
Bob (and Richard) - Thank you for the great feedback!  I will share with the rest of the ACE Executive Commitee and the Events Committee.  -- David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

4/12/2013 at 7:37:01 AM GMT

Thank you Mondrys and Richard for the awesome feedback for this event. I will make sure to relay your thoughts and comments on to the other members of the ACE Events Committee as well. Hope to see you all at another ACE event soon.

Paul Blick, ACE Events Director