Merchandise Suggestions
Thread Score:
|<
<
1 |
Thread Actions

2/7/2014 at 4:05:44 AM GMT

Stacy,

Can we keep doing the ACE logo on the front of the Con shirts like we have the last 2 seasons. I love the whole Con logo large on the back and ACE on the front.

2/9/2014 at 1:33:14 PM GMT
Merch Ideas

Of course, I'm always down for new t-shirts. I might just have to grab up a shirt or two so I can show it off while working out at the gym. On top of that, what about things you might need when in the parks? While I do not sport one, some people use fanny packs.to avoid having to use lockers. What about glasses/cups? Shot glasses?

I recommend looking at the traditional items that parks offer; even Cedar Point now has an online store. Have you looked there for ideas? http://marketplace.cedarpoint.com/

7/24/2014 at 2:25:00 PM GMT
Stacey,

When I wear my ACE jacket, which the very old style satin jackets with the very large ACE logo embroidered on the back, I have a lot of ACErs ask how they can get one. Is there a snowball's chance they could be offered again? I know I would order a new one in a heartbeat. I also know of about 5 other people who would like to purchase a new one.

Thanks for all you do for us, Suzie Peace

Rails to Rails, Take the train to the coasters