Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
ACE Germany Trip 2013
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

6/22/2012 at 6:27:09 PM GMT
ACE Germany Trip 2013

Hey!  Are there any details posted anywhere on this trip yet?

6/28/2012 at 5:41:48 AM GMT

Last edited Thursday, June 28, 2012
6/29/2012 at 1:12:19 PM GMT
I saw that!  I think I am going on the first week.  I am curious as to what airport the trip will begin and end from.  I am sure more details will come.  Super excited.

6/30/2012 at 2:51:50 AM GMT

I can't give an official response, but we were told in the presentation at Coaster Con that Week 1 would begin in Budapest with check-in on Friday evening 7/19 and would end in Frankfurt.  Week 2 would begin in Frankfurt and end in Frankfurt.  Kevin and Ray will need to answer the specifics of if busses will pick up at the airport.  I know for the Scandinavian trip there was no pick up directly at the airport in Helsinki or Stockholm, so it may be a matter of making your way to a specified meeting place.  But at least this gives you the airports to fly into and out of. 

This is going to be a great trip and I am already planning to go both weeks.

Ronny Cook   

Last edited Saturday, June 30, 2012
6/30/2012 at 8:13:54 PM GMT

Two things:

1) The name of the event is now "Central Europe 2013" (but the concentration is in Germany)

2) The organizers said they would post the details by the end of the month.  Hopefully that will be happening very soon.

I hope this helps a little.

--David L.

7/7/2012 at 7:43:27 AM GMT

I have set up a special group for information about the trip.  If you have not already done so, please join the group.  The group has its own forum, blog, and photo gallery.  The trip organizers have already posted a preliminary schedule in the group's forum.

Brian Peters
ACE Information Services Director