Community Search
Calendar
Spring Con.
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

1/23/2013 at 4:29:23 AM GMT
Spring Con.
Hi does anyone know if there will be a Spring Con this year? During last years event they hinted it might be at Cedar Point again.

1/23/2013 at 6:35:41 AM GMT
Bob - ACE will have a national event this spring, but it will be the ACE Preservation Conference at Elitch Gardens & Lakeside Amusement Park in Denver this May 17-19, 2013 (www.aceonline.org/Events/details.aspx?event=648).

P.S.  Last year Cedar Point said they wanted the ACE Spring Con to be at Cedar Point again in 2013.  However, ACE already had its 2013 national event plans pretty much planned and set as we work on our national events two year's in advance.  (However, none of this precludes a regional ACE event from being held at Cedar Point in 2013.)  I hope this clarifies matters.  --David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

1/23/2013 at 12:33:48 PM GMT

Bob,

David L. answered your question for the most part (thanks David L.). But I did want to add that ACE Regional Rep. Scott Short is in the works of organizing and finalizing a regional event that is to be held at Cedar Point tentatively May 11 & 12, 2013.  Stay tuned to the ACE website for more information to be posted soon.  I hope this information has helped. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at pblick@ACEonline.org. Hope to see you at an ACE event very soon!

Paul

Paul Blick, ACE Events Director

Last edited Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1/29/2013 at 1:14:55 AM GMT
Paul I hope 5/11-5/12 are good dates. Just bought air fare for Silver Dollar City on 5/4,and would like to do both.

3/21/2013 at 5:12:29 AM GMT
North Coast Con

The regional event at Cedar Point is called North Coast Con and will be held on July 12th - 13th. Scott Short, the regional rep for that region, has been posting updates about the event to the region's blog. Go to the regional group's home page at https://ace.site-ym.com/members/group.asp?id=88391 to access the blog.  You will need to join that group if you have not already joined it.

The Western Pennsylvania region will be hosting our annual KennyKon at Kennywood the next day on July 14th.  Make it a long weekend and go to both events!

Brian Peters
ACE Information Services Director