Community Search
Calendar
Quick Question
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

7/6/2013 at 4:09:40 PM GMT
Quick Question

How long does it normally take to accept pending sub accounts to a family package?

Thanks,

~Paul

Last edited Saturday, July 6, 2013
7/7/2013 at 12:23:43 PM GMT
RE: Quick Question
P. Macias said:

How long does it normally take to accept pending sub accounts to a family package?

Thanks,

~Paul

Paul - I do not quite understand your question.  Could you clarify?

7/7/2013 at 8:52:14 PM GMT
Sure, well on friday I bought the ace family package and it says you are allowed to have 2 additional member accounts. So I made my son and wife a account and I am waiting for my accounts to be activated and to be sent an email with login help. My sub accounts still say under the category Status: Approval Pending. I was just curious how long does it usually take before these account are accepted onto my primary account

7/8/2013 at 4:22:42 PM GMT

Paul, I took a look and Amber & Scott's memberships are active in the system.  This normally happens as soon as your membership is officially approved (someone in administration has to officially approve the membership application).

Any requests for login assistance will be sent to your email address on file:   macpas@verizon.net

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Robert

7/8/2013 at 6:37:59 PM GMT
RE:
R. Ulrich said:

Paul, I took a look and Amber & Scott's memberships are active in the system.  This normally happens as soon as your membership is officially approved (someone in administration has to officially approve the membership application).

Any requests for login assistance will be sent to your email address on file:   macpas@verizon.net

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Robert

Alright Thanks so much for your help.

7/9/2013 at 5:41:46 AM GMT

Paul,

Welcome to ACE!

The approval process usually takes 1-2 business days. As Robert mentioned, it looks like your account and sub-accounts have already been approved and are currently listed as active accounts in the database.

Please feel free to contact me at bpeters@ACEonline.org if you have any questions about your membership.

Brian Peters
ACE Membership Information Services Director