Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Shipping Costs
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/1/2013 at 4:33:51 AM GMT
Shipping Costs
The shipping costs on the merchandise is too much. $13.30 to ship a $16 t-shirt. You should look at using USPS flat rate packaging.

9/1/2013 at 4:35:05 PM GMT

Besides this forum sending ACE's Merchandise Director a message notification of your post, I have sent an e-mail to Stacey.  I believe she and her husband are out of town this holiday weekend, but you should hear from her soon.  

Although I will be traveling almost all of this month (most of that for work), do let me know if you do not hear anything in the next week or so.

Thank you,

--David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

9/23/2013 at 3:29:58 AM GMT

Sorry for my late response.  This is something that I have been looking at.  The shipping cost comes from the vendor.  My contact is currently on vacation, but when he returns I will see what we can do about the shipping costs.

10/19/2013 at 8:20:58 PM GMT

Hi again,

I've been in talks with the vendor who runs the webstore and we are looking into FedEx smart post as a viable option to decrease shipping costs for the webstore. I have to do a little more research, but initially it looks like this will work.  I will let you know as soon as a determination has been made.