Community Search
Calendar
ACE business cards
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/30/2014 at 5:59:35 PM GMT
ACE business cards

A few years ago, all members were given ACE cards to hand out to interested people when visiting parks. I am on my last card and would like to know if it would be possible to get more, especially since the club's address has changed.
Thank you!

3/31/2014 at 5:35:26 PM GMT
Kitty,

Thank you for being a great ACE "ambassador" - it is vastly appreciated.

This is on my "To-Do" list, but I have not yet started on this project yet as now that I am back in town, I need to first finish my taxes.

I hope this update helps to some degree.

Thank you (again),

--David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

3/31/2014 at 8:04:20 PM GMT
We just talked about this at our last Executive Committee meeting in February. As David said, we are working on it. We needed to make the change for the official ACE contact info as well as promote the new Associate membership option that just started.

We should be able to have some new cards by Coaster Con at the latest.

Thanks for your help in getting the word out.

Jerry Willard
ACE Vice President

4/1/2014 at 12:51:02 PM GMT
Thanks for the prompt reply, David & Jerry. For those not attending the Con, will the cards possibly be mailed with our RC! magazine or ACE news?

4/1/2014 at 4:55:15 PM GMT
Yes, that would be the plan. It may not be the June issue since that will be mailed in late May/early June and will have the candidate platforms in them for the election as well. But they should make it as an insert by the August ACE News issue at the latest. (ACE cannot have inserts in RC! due to its restrictions.)