Community Search
Calendar
Coaster Con 2014 Ride
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/6/2014 at 11:42:20 PM GMT
Coaster Con 2014 Ride
Hello. My name is Matt Glumac. I am planning to go to Coaster Con this year. I need a ride to the parks. Is there another ACE member who would be willing help me? This is my first Coaster Con and my childhood park California's Great America is this year's host. I can be contacted at mjgcoasters@hotmail.com or on Facebook (Matt Glumac from Stevensville, Montana). My phone number is 406-777-5846. If one of you ACErs going to Coaster Con could help me fulfill my dream I would sure be very grateful. Thanks.

5/7/2014 at 5:35:26 PM GMT
Hi Matt,

Hopefully your post will get some activity and responses. In the meantime, I have forwarded your post to the local rep team in NorCal. Hopefully by putting the word out to some of the locals as well something will work out.

It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.

Jerry